Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Husband! And a menu.

My Hubby is the one in the black closest to the camera.
Sitting in the benches, awesome!!
Sorry 'bout the flash!



Last night my husband was asked to play in a hockey game. That would be the first one ever! He was excited, and I was too! It was so much fun to watch him on the ice! He looks so hott with all the pads on. Sidney Crosby, watch out! There is a new man in town! (and for all of you non hockyers, Crosby is like, the Michael Jordan of hockey! He is #87 on the pittsburg penguins, if you would like to google him!) Anyhow, my sweety made a goal! If your not a hockey person, you need to know, that hockey isn't one of those high scoring games! The highest score I think I've ever seen was like 8:5. So This was a BIG DEAL to me (and him too!)! Sorry for my excellent photo skilzzz, I had my little point and shoot, and the plexiglass, real great to take photos through!!


So, now on to what you may be looking at this blog for....the menu.

Monday
B: Blueberry Muffins (I know, I'm mixing it up a bit! We got blueberries in our basket this weekend, and  I am ADDICTED to my blueberry muffin recipe!)
L: Turkey sandwiches and chips and carrot sticks
D: Neighbor day- last week we had chicken noodle soup and rolls
FHE treat: Angel food cake- I'm gonna attempt a homemade cake....ha ha ha we'll see!!! :)

Tuesday
B: oatmeal or cereal (I am out of Life, and I refuse to buy it for more than $1 a box, so my little man has started eating oatmeal again!)
L: hopefully leftovers
D: Chicken and asparagus noodle mix stuff.... It is sooooo good!

Wednesday
B: oatmeal or cereal
L:  leftovers
D: Spaghetti Casserole with breadsticks, and salad

Thursday (IF I can think of something cool, I may switch up this whole thing, and so something GREEN! I mean, HELLO ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!)
B: Oatmeal or cereal
L: Sweet and Sour meatballs with green rice (I made some S&S sauce last summer, to take me through the winter months!! Yeah, I <3 canning!) I might try some broccoflower
D: Neighbor day again- last week we had Arctic Circle... it was a PARTY!!

Friday
B: Oatmeal or cereal
L: A delightful sandwich shop called Jimmy Johns...or Cafe Rio
D: Pizza.....NOT! I have a cousin gettin' hitched, and I am going to the PAR-TAY!!

Saturday
B: Pancakes, I am serious here! I missed them last saturday, I NEED my pancakes!
L: Turkey sandwiches, and
D: Hamburgers, big fat greasy ones with BACON, and grilled onions! And some home fries!

Sunday
B: Toast and Eggs
L: Turkey and taters, and rolls, and jello, and something reallllllly good,  like pie, or something
D: sandwiches
Now, last week, I caved, and this is what we had.
Honestly, I know it is CRAP, but I CAN'T NOT make it, and LOVE IT!
I do try to make it healthier, by adding
pureed cauliflower to it (thank you jessica seinfield!)
Do you have anything you know is crap, but love?

No comments:

Post a Comment