Monday, March 21, 2011

SeRiOuSlYYYYYYYY!!!!!

A little late, and a little crooked, but hey, you get the point!
I hope!!
I am so freaking sick of being freaking sick!!!! Let it end already!! I am so tired of it! GRRRRRRRRR!!
And while I'm on it, I am so sick of the stupid snow! At this moment my little man would say "Mom, we don't say stupid!" and so I would say I am so DARNED sick of the DANGED snow!!! :) Did I make a menu for this week?? No, I haven't yet. And am I watching one of my favorite shows BONES, yes, I am. That makes me happy! Will Booth and Bones just hook up already???? And while I am talking about shows, Biggest loser, I love it! I want to be a big loser! If I could loose another 15 pounds I would be SOOOOO where I need to be!!! Maybe I should stop eating like I do! :)
Speaking of loosing weight- I  just ran my first organized 5K. It was A LOT of fun! One of my dear friends (and cousins in laws) Annie did it with me. It was great! I am slower than frozen molasses, but you know what, I did it! And if you know me, you know that I was never one to run, but now, you just TRY and stop and me!!! :) I am proud of myself. Really, can I be? I am not one to talk myself up, but here I am doing it. I am so cool! :)
Also, my man is asleep in bed with my little man. Sooooo cute!! Do you remember the name of my blog.....there is randomness mentioned, and for a good cause! oh, and while I am sitting at the computer, I am burning 68 CD's (for my primary babies!)!!!
ANYWAY- I guess I will attempt to make a menu
So


MONDAY
B: cereal... I splurged and bought some honey bunches of oats cinnamon flavor.mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm
L: we had PB&J's with chips
D: Little biscuits with hamburger in them with humus and carrots, and celery.

TUESDAY
B: oatmeal (I gotta get back to the grind stone!!)
L: Leftovers
D: Crockpot Roast, taters, and beans..... I have one in the fridge, which was really for Sunday, but I kinda slept through that whole thing. Thanks night shifts. I love you.... :)

WEDNESDAY
B: Oatmeal, and breastest (which is cereal in little man language)
L: somethings from the freezer
D: Mandarin chicken and rice- we didn't have it last week, and I want to use it! It is yummmmmy!

THURSDAY
B: Cereal
L: Eat Lunch at work with Daddy! (Cafereria food is good every now and again, RIGHT??)
D: Sesame Broccoflower Stir Fry with noodles

FRIDAY
B: Oatmeal
L: Chili dogs
D: Pizza (veggie style)

SATURDAY
B: Yummy pancakes (and they will be SOOOOOO yummy!)
L:  Leftovers
D: Burgers and home fries!

SUNDAY
B: cereal (I am done putting eggs, we never have time!)
L: Turkey, for reals!!
D: burritos or sandwiches, or something.....

Have a good week, and if you have something good, let me know your recipe! i really don't like to repeat dinners very often. and I am starting to run low on kid approved meals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment