Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another week already?!?

Seriously, where is the time going? I guess when you are changing diapers, cleaning house, running around with a toddler, and of course making gourmet meals (wink wink!),  time goes a little faster than I would hope! Anyway, I must plan my meals, so here goes another week of something!

Monday
B: Oatmeal
L: Grilled chicken salad
D: Last week was soft tacos (A neighbor and I swap meals. She brings me dinner on mondays, I taker her hers on Wednesday! It is awesome, and if you have a buddy to do it with, I would TOTALLY recommend it!!)
S: brownie cookie delight!

Tuesday
B: Oatmeal
L: PB&J with apple slices 
D: Fish sticks with rice and corn (yeah, gortons is the ONLY fish sticks to eat! GO get a bag at sams!)
S: Fruit snacks, oranges, whatever grandma has!

Wednesday
B: Oatmeal
L: Mac and Cheese with applesauce 
S: Pretzels with cream cheese (seriously, delish!)

Thursday
B: Oatmeal
L: leftovers
D: Chili with cornbread
S: Banana and PB

Friday
B: Oatmeal
L: chili dogs (that's the real reason for the chili...I know I am repeating a lot of last week! I was really lazy last week!)
D: Pepperoni rolls (gonna try it again! Last friday, we ended up going to subway! What a way to eat fresh! ;) )
S: Popcorn

Saturday

B: pancakes
L: we usually eat late enough that we snack until dinner!
D: hamburgers yummmmm! (My FIL is a rancher, and he raises the BEST beef there is! No questions asked! It's a delight!)
S: homemade bread

Sunday
B: Oatmeal
L: ha ha, this is sunday, we snack and then eat dinner!
D: Steak and Taters (seriously, this is what sunday dinner is about!)
S: cookies 

No comments:

Post a Comment