Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie OR Brownies...Oh how 'bout BOTH!

So....My little man is asleep on the couch with my real man, and the baby man is asleep in his crib. Life is good. Although I am going to kick my self in the butt at 8 tonight when nobody will go to bed. :)
So, I ask my dear sweet hubby (while he was awake!) what he would like for a sunday afternoon snack. He replies brownies with raspberries (I bottle them when they are in season!) DANG! I wanted chocolate chip cookies. Well, then I remember seeing a post on some random blog like forever ago. It was called chocolate chip cookie brownies. What? What is that? I didn't know, but it sparked the idea to sin. BAD! So I bust out my favorite brownie recipe, and my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe,

 and wala-

what we have here is a 1000 calorie treat, for all you fine ladies (and gents) on a diet (ha ha).



So the sides of the brownie grew over the cookie, but OH MY! Heavenly!!!! And please, don't be jealous of my wicked photography skills! I know, I'm amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment