Sunday, January 30, 2011

Man.....

Today in church we talked about emergency preparedness. Yeah, I am sure that I suck at it! If you have any ideas on where to start, share! I am soooooo overwhelmed! But here is my menu!


Monday
B: Oatmeal/Cereal
L: Ham and Cheese pockets
D: Crock-pot chicken and Rice (From Jamie)
Snack: string cheese, smoothie

Tuesday
B: Oatmeal/Eggs/Toast
L: Leftovers
Snack: leftover family home evening snack, nasty cookies, or maybe make PB Play-dough (this is stuff that I always LOVED when I was a kid. I watch some neighbor boys on tuesday afternoons, so this may be a winning snack! And possibly entertain for 20 mins!????)

Wednesday
B: Oatmeal
L: PB&J with apple slices
D: Chicken Fajitas, Rice, and Beans (I am seriously addicted to these beans!) (take to Jamie)
Snack: Celery with PB and raisins, ovaltine

Thursday
B: Oatmeal or cereal with toast and fruit
L: Hopefully leftovers!
D: Chicken and rice (From Annie)
Snack: Popsicles and crackers and cheese

Friday
B: Oatmeal or cereal
L: At Granny T's!
D: Orange Chicken and Veggie stir fry with rice (What? Not Pizza???? Yes, I am feeling OK, but I am just needing to use some ingredients that I have!)
Snack: At Granny's house

Saturday
B: Pancakes (we didn't have them last week, and MAN, I miss my pancakes!!)
L: This and sunday dinners are the same. Kinda what you find, you eat....But i'll make the little dude a PB&J.
D: Pizza (See, I told you not to fret. It will ALWAYS make an an appearance on my menu. ALWAYS!!!)
Sunday
B: Eggs and toast (with the hopes that we wake up early enough!)
L: Roast and some taters with rolls and jello (Really, is there anything else that you should have for a fast sunday dinner?)
D: Seriously, I think that this is a sin to even think about! Ever since the beginning of my time, people just do their own thing. However, last sunday night as I was reading bedtime stories, my little man (3YO) says “Mommy, we didn't eat dinner tonight.” Hmmmm, I guess that this could be too confusing for the little dudes!
Snack: Hubs choice. Last week I really made Lemon Bars. OH MY MY!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment