Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Heavenly Dinner!

So tonight was chicken enchiladas... I am usually really boring and just do something like corn for the side. Well folks this young lass mixed it up! My sweetheart said he wanted beans and rice (really? With a mexican main dish he would like that for a side???) So I busted out a can of good ole black beans. I am sure they would have been fine alone, but, I being the internet recipe searching person I am found this (click in the word THIS) recipe. And yes, it really is quite easy and divine! MMMMMM!!
So then, what else made this meal so good....well, you see, we have an ice rink in our back yard. And tonight, the young men had their activity back there. My lover asked if I would be so kind to make some peanut butter bars. Seriously?!?! Asking me to make a treat is like asking if a fish can swim! I LOVE IT! So of course I did it! They are divine. They are a delight. They are seriously one of those treats I could eat the ENTIRE PAN of! (yeah, why do I know that? Oh yeah, because one night sweety heart-o and I did it! HA HA HA) That's all for now. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment