Sunday, February 20, 2011

Craftiness, menu and an idea!



Am I crafty? Well, when I was younger (like before I was married, as in HS time....) I had a boyfriend whose mother told me I was the most UNCRAFTY person she knew. Well, does an uncrafty person make that??? (If I knew how to draw an arrow to the hat, I would!) NO! So, even though this is the ONLY thing that I can make, I still did it! So take that Mrs. So and so. (Yeah, so over the boy, but the really, I don't know if I'll EVER get over that comment, stupid, I know!) Anyway, I am proud of myself, I am not trying to brag, but I am doing it regardless! :)
Oh, and PS- I was 20 when I wed my stallion of a man! Still young to some, but I was not a teen! :)

Monday
B: Oatmeal
L: we were going to have leftovers, but now we are just going to have sandwiches because I didn't make a roast!  ha ha ha!
D: Salisbury steak, mashed taters, and corn

Tuesday
B: Oatmeal
L: Gorilla soup and sandwiches (grilled cheese and tomato soup, thank the 3YO for that name!)
D: Stir Fry and rice (seriously people....go to sams club and buy some yoshida's sauce! It makes EVERYTHING oriental you cook taste 9 million times better!! Oh, I buy the kind at Sams club!)

Wednesday
B: Oatmeal
L: leftovers
D: stroganoff with noodles, and green beans

Thursday
B: oatmeal
L: leftovers
D: lasagna, breadsticks, and salad

Friday
B: Oatmeal
L: sandwiches, chips, apple slices
D: Pizza

Saturday
B: Pancakes
L: Yeah, Who knows!! Hot dogs!
D: Chicken nuggets and home fries

Sunday
B: eggs and toast
L:
D: We be loving birthday celebrations! Dinner with my family! Who knows, either stir fry (my dad went to japan, we grew up eating this for our sundays, or maddox turkey steaks, or spaghetti....)


This is such a good idea!

So As you may or may not know, I have some friends that we do a dinner swap with. I honestly LOVE IT! It makes me happy. It makes my tummy full, and we eat things that I don't always make. But if you have some friends that you want to do something with, I think that freezer meals would rock! For Christmas I made my mom 10 frozen dinners, and it took me forever to get it done, but OH MY HECK! They are so worth it! The taste, and the nutrition is soooooo much better than michelinas or however you spell it! Anyway, just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment