Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stupid computer!

Soooo. I posted my menu on Sunday. Or so I thought.  I had this post that I thought was posted, but the post didn't post. post post post post post. Say it a few more times, and it starts sounding weird. ANYWAY.

Monday
B: heart shaped french toast
L: Mexican fiesta pasta
D: Steak, hot hot hot wings, taters, corn, and breadsticks.

Tuesday (I picked up a shift and worked. It was sooooo busy!)
B: life cereal (I didn't get any :( )
L: Mac and Cheese (yeah, didn't get this either! :( )
D: Italian Meatball Subs (MMMMMMM, and yeah, I did get to eat!)

Wednesday
B: Oatmeal
L: leftover subs
D: BBQ chicken and rice with beans

Thursday
B: Oatmeal
L: pulled bbq chicken sandwiches
D: loaded baked potato soup

Friday
B: Oatmeal
L: At grandmas house (We be going shoppppppinnnnnn!!!!!)
D: Pizza.....if I'm home :)

Saturday
B: GUESS! Pancakes!
L: Sandwiches
D: leftovers

Sunday
B: eggs and toast
L: Roast with roasted taters and carrots and maybe rolls
D: Cheese sandwiches (put a slice of cheese on a piece of bread, and nuke it for 20 seconds.....healthy, I know! I started feeling bad when little MR would go to bed and say: "But mommy, we didn't eat dinner tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment