Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sick of Sick!!! AND SNOW!!!

So to whoever cares, my babies have been sick since Monday. I am soooooooo sick of boogers! I am so sick of being awake of 0200 (and NOT getting paid for it!) I am so sick of whining, and crying, and washing syringes, I am sick of seeing 102.3 on the thermometer. I am sick of making smoothies., and jello, and doling out popsicles.....but what am I most sick of? The fact that my little babies are hurting, and I can't make them feel better! They are both content right now, but the last three days they just sit around looking miserable. Little 1 just wants to snuggle, and watch movies. Little 2 just wants to snuggle, and then cry. I feel so bad for them! LIttle 1 doesn't understand why I have to hold Little 2, and little 2 doesn't want to share me. WOW! It is harder than I expected to be mommy of 2 sickies! :(
On top of it, there is 3 feet of snow outside, and it looks like a shaken snow-globe out there. SERIOUSLY! I AM SO SICK OF WINTER! And it's only the end of FEBRUARY!!!! Man, I love living here, but 9/12 months is winter, and i am sick of it! Plus, I think that the groundhog lied! There is NO WAY there is going to be an early spring. I just want to go running outside. I am getting sooooo sick of a treadmill! BUT-the other day my sweet hubby took the littles, and I DID get to go out and run. I can still do a 5K. But the snow really slows me down! (You know, from running a 5K in 45 mins to 55....speedy, hu? :)   Oh, and on top of having sick babies, I have to go to work tonight. I normally love work, but I HATE having sick kids at home while I am at work. And I am just tired. On top of that influenza type A and B are very prevalent here in this small valley, and I don't want that, nor do I want my family to get it.....
Okay, so this week has kinda sucked! but now I have to say that at least I have gotten LOTS of snuggles, and gotten to watch lots of awesome movies, and at lease I will get paid to be awake all night taking care of sick people tonight. I am happy. I am okay. I am. Until next time! I will be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment